Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Closer and closer and closer!

Last night we had so much fun playing with M! She was taking three and four steps between me and the coffee table and chairs and so proud of herself, stopping to clap and laugh and say "yeah!" She's getting so confident without holding onto anything-we may be getting close to figuring out all this walking stuff!!! :)

soooooo excited for Lost tonight! My friend at work is convinced that they're all dead and in purgatory and I'm holding out hope that the writers won't let me down tonight!!!

and tomorrow we leave for Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby sister is graduating from high school and we had the weekend off anyway so we're going to swim and relax and have fun, southern style!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Have a great time back home!

Didn't realize you were a Lost fan...sweet!

Liz said...

since the first season!!!