Monday, May 7, 2007

It all started with a lost library book...

We have a little problem. M likes to throw things away. My DH does the trash so I've had to start warning him. I found her favorite book in the bathroom trash...that one needed to be disinfected! But our office trash gets the brunt of her throwing. I'm pretty sure she threw a library book in there because it is GONE! I finally had to report it lost so they wouldn't charge me a million late fees! As you can see, the current trash can has a toy, stationary (unused), Easter decorations, and now that she's emptying it (the other lovely part of this process), more baby toys, batteries, a book, baby wipes (unused) and old cards from my old wallet. Boy, do I love this girl!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Soooo cute! My niece does the same thing...but with the TOILET! Gotta keep those bathroom doors closed!

Liz said...

oooh! i'm so glad it's the trash and not the toilet...much more rescuable! but yes, i think it's cute!