Monday, May 14, 2007

Who's Crooked?


I had to go and look at my picture to see if the photographer was crooked or my Monet?
It was the photographer! :)
I always wish we had taken her picture BEFORE church and naps and messy hair and this week I actually remembered!

After church we had a lovely dinner at Will's parents for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to our sweet mothers!
M's favorite part was the strawberries! She started fussing when we took them away! (and she hardly ate breakfast this morning, she was still full!)

Tonight we had friends over for dinner and FHE. We used to do that with them every month and it's been months since we had them over and we've missed them. Of course no pictures to prove the Price's actually came over but it was fun! M wanted so badly to help Daddy with the grill, she stood at the door banging and yelling!

But my favorite part of the day today was when I was doing my hair this morning. M found a pink ribbon on the floor and kept trying to put it in her hair and grinning up at me. Later, I had her on the counter doing her hair and she handed the pink ribbon to me again and I put it in her hair and she was so pleased! So cute!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hi Liz,
Love your cute pics of Megan and of Will and yourself. I am still learning with this whole blog thing. I just noticed last night that you had posted a comment on ours. Thanks! Love, Claudia