Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Joe Miff


With my parents and a lot of my family here this past week with the funeral, I have been soaking all this time up with them! W being the sweet supportive hubby he is has been trying to get me home before the baby comes but nothing has been working out. I'm thankful for my grandpa bringing my family together so I could spend the week with them and I even went home to see the rest of them in AR for a few days. I'm so blessed.

One of our outings while they were visiting me was to Temple Square and downtown Salt Lake. M LOVED seeing the Christ statue! She stood and stared at it. There isn't much better than that when your two year old stands in awe of Christ. The tour guide was giving a German tour, and it was so cute because I was tuning her out, since I couldn't understand anything and M turned to me and said, "She said Joe Miff, Mommy" and sure enough she was bearing testimony of Joseph Smith and my child had listened and understood, even in German. Smart girl!

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Yea! A M story and photo. I love the story and she is getting soooo big. Can't wait to see you all soon. Hope your week is great and a little cooler (weatherwise) than the last. It is really nice in Minnesota - sunny days and cools down in the evening. This is the time of year everyone here in MN lives for.
Love and Hugs, G Jan

Anonymous said...

hey liz

it was so good to see you, wish it would have been more but next time! wink wink.

Lindsay said...

I was just thinking, time is counting down to your new little one. I bet you are SO ready to be done being pregnant, I know I am. I heard it's been pretty hot in Utah lately. At least you don't have to deal with the humidity like I do. Anyway, good luck with the last little while of your pregnancy!