Sunday, September 21, 2008

Arkansas?!?!?!?

We keep getting funny looks when we tell them we're suddenly moving to Arkansas. It's like they want to say, "Really? Why?" There is a rhyme and reason, but most of all we feel like it's where our family is supposed to go right now. We always felt we wouldn't be here forever, we just didn't anticipate it being THIS short. But really people, Arkansas is not the middle of nowhere. Here's some proof...




See, now doesn't that look like a pretty place?

6 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

It does look beutiful. I can't wait to visit and you can show me the sights.
Love,
G Jan

{irene} said...

I know!..We get that a lot here when we tell people that we moved from Arkansas....We loved our time there!!!....Lucky!!!

Erin said...

It is beautiful! Wow! Who knew? I certainly didn't.

Marci said...

I loved living in Arkansas. I want to go and visit in the fall or in the spring with my family (My hubby is a Utahan who doesn't love humidity.).

Liz said...

Marci, we might have to visit when you visit there then! We're actually leaving tomorrow!!!! Things have gotten crazy and we've been packing like crazy and we figure the sooner we're out there job hunting, the better!!!!

Teriney said...

lol...Joe your funny...