Monday, September 8, 2008

the new NORMAL

Today it was just the girls and me. It was our first day solo and we did pretty well. I feel like I sat on the couch a lot but that's just because I pretty much nurse all day right now.  Princess number 1 was really good and helpful and okay with waiting for help until I was done nursing...mostly.
The last of my wonderful helpers left last Friday. We piled into Uncle Karl's truck and took Grace back to school. I was soooooo glad that W took the day off to help us.  Especially when LG lost it an hour and a half from home.  She was good all day and then just so tired of her seat!  I can't blame her! 
We drove around town, ran errands for Grace, and checked her into her apartment.  We drove by the Rexburg Temple and M threw a fit that we couldn't "go inside and get mairmaid right now"!  She then talked about getting married the rest of the trip.  And listed all the people coming to watch her get "mairmaid".  Admittedly, besides people in the car, the only one who made the list was cousin Emily who recently got married herself.  Apparently, it's going to be a small wedding. :)
We miss Grace!!!  


4 comments:

Emily said...

Lol, I'm so glad I made the short list. You look like you guys are doing well - so fun that your sister was there to help. Can't wait to meet this little one in person, we'll have to plan a Utah trip soon - maybe after Paul gets mairmaid.

Grace said...

awww I miss you guys too!
thanks soooo much for doing so much for me! It was so very nice to have someone helping and someone that I knew around for that time! I love you and am grateful for you!

Emily said...

Haha, well, I've had a blog domain since January but didn't use it until July-ish. Still haven't sent the family email out cause I'm not sure it's interesting :), but I'm glad you found it! Enjoy your pesto, yum!

Sarah Bev said...

I love the princess pics! Megan is so creative :)