Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Will Work for Health Benefits

The job that brought us here has not worked out the way we planned.  W was hired by one boss and came to work for a different boss. He has never been able to do what he was hired to do and it has never been a good fit.  He has been an absolute trooper and worked hard for months through an awful situation and we've decided it's not worth it anymore.  I am so so proud of him and how great he's been through all of this.  So, even though we're scared to death, he quit his job before we've found another job.   We have felt very strongly that we need to look for a job in Arkansas right now.  We're so lucky because we've been blessed to live with my Grandma, we're not in an apartment contract, all of our stuff is in storage already, and so we're going to Arkansas quite soon to look firsthand for a job. We're excited because we'll be closer and much more accessible to BOTH of our immediate families and we're hoping that things will work out better. 

9 comments:

Spencer Family said...

I'm sorry things didn't work out but it sounds like it will be for the better. We'll keep our fingers crossed that you guys find something soon! And oh it will be SO nice to be near your immediate families!

Linz said...

Best of luck--I think you'll end up so much happier in Arkansas.

Marla said...

won't it be nice to live close to your mom! especially with a new baby!! all the best of luck! xoxo

Sumpygump said...

Wow. Good luck, guys.

We're rooting for you.

ali said...

Good luck guys. I know you will find the right job in the right spot!!

Tati said...

I wish you all the best! That will be so nice to live closer to family.

Unknown said...

Hi Liz-
I'm sure we've never met, but my daughter Emily is married to the brother of your cousin Katie's husband. Whew! Anyway, a million years ago, I was a friend and neighbor of your mother, Mardie. Will you please tell her hello for me? Thanks!
Marilyn Hansen (University Village)

Emily said...

Wow, that's big news. Best of luck to you guys, I know you'll end up where you need and want to be.

Marci said...

I think that you would enjoy being in Arkansas again, but I want to see you at least once before you move away. :(