Friday, September 26, 2008

My favorite part...

about Wyoming...windmills!
I love the wind mills!  I love counting them, watching them, there should be more of them!
in Colorado...spending the evening with family.  M and her cousin played so well and everyone loved little LG of course! :)
in Texas...the lovely Best Western in Shamrock, Texas that saved us from anymore newborn cries from the backseat!
in Oklahoma...more wind mills! I told you I love them!
and in Arkansas... HOME!!!!!!!!! safe and sound.  We survived!

4 comments:

Marci said...

I'm glad that you made it there safely. :D

Grandma Jan said...

Good news. I like the sites along the way. Thanks for the update.
G. Jan

ali said...

Glad you made it safely, You have been on my mind lately!! We have to chat soon!

Halley said...

I am still in shock that you are now in Arkansas! I hope it treats you and the fam well! Post lots of pics, I've never seen it! :)