Monday, September 22, 2008

What Princess are you?

We have discovered that everyone has their own Princess movie. 
There are specific qualifications to be labeled a Princess movie:
1)  There must be pretty girls in it (otherwise who's going to be the princess?!?)
2) They must wear long, pretty dresses.
3) There must be pretty music to dance to while you watch said movie
4) A marriage and wedding somewhere in there is a must.
5) There must of course be a Prince to participate in said marriage.

M, well, she has a ton of Princess movies. She claims the whole Disney showcase. But when she wants to watch "Mama's Princess Movie" she means:
And Grace's Princess movie is:
Even Grandma Betty has a Princess Movie:
What would yours be????

5 comments:

Grace said...

awww cute! she is so funny with her princesses! what's funny is that all three of those are definitely in your group of favorites, too! :)

Erin said...

Well I have too many princess movies to name them so I think I'll spare you the list. :)

Marci said...

Pride and Prejudice is my favorite, but I also adore Emma. :D

Grandma Jan said...

I still count 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'Mulan' as two of my favs. Disney makes the best!
Love, G Jan

Admiral Joe said...

Muppet Treasure Island