Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back to MN!

Tonight we're driving to Minnesota for Thanksgiving! Pray for good weather for us! 

It's high time LG meet her other grandma and grandpa and show them how cute she is in person!

I'm thankful that we can make this trip.
I'm thankful for my parents' truck that will take us there and haul our junk back. I'm thankful that my parents will help us put more of our junk in their house too! 
I'm thankful that my big girl is so excited for this trip! 
I'm thankful for my friends that we're so excited to see...and well, show off our cute girl....that's really why we're visiting, right?
I'm thankful for all of my family.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful crazy family.

3 comments:

Sarah Bev said...

Have a safe trip guys!!!

Grandma Jan said...

I am sooooo excited. Can't wait to see you all. Ready and waiting - well not quite, I'm still at work but only for a few more hours.
G Jan

Amy said...

Hope you enjoy the trip and have good weather.

Thanks for the skirt idea...WAY CUTE! my girls wore them today.