Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lately...

we discovered some yummy BBQ at The Whole Hog Cafe
It was very tasty.  They had the best potato salad and anyone who knows me, knows that's a big statement from me. I rarely like potato salads!
LG has taken to sucking her thumb!!!! She comes by it quite honestly!  Her cousin, Hazel, her mommy and her grandma all sucked their thumbs.  We'll see if it's a phase or a long term thing.  It's quite cute and noisy though! :)
There has been lots of peeing and pooping going on!  This is M's booty for going potty.  We're trying to wean her to stickers and m's now.  She still has accidents but I'm working on my temper about it and she's working on not doing it! :)
I told you I'd make something cute out of this fabric!  I fell in love with this skirt and tried to replicate it.  I still have to get an off-white tee to make a top for it.  Hopefully by Sunday.  Then I have to decide whether I have the stamina to make one for LG!
we've been busy!!

5 comments:

Marci said...

Is there still a Shorty Small's in Little Rock? I loved that place! Thanks for sharing all of these great pictures and comments. :D

Liz said...

they do and it's still yummy but we haven't been back since coming here.

Katie said...

Do they perform outpatient surgeries at this bbq too?

kristin said...

I love the skirt, a new design!! I needed some inspiration, Thanks!

Admiral Joe said...

the whole hog might be my favorite bbq in town.