Friday, November 21, 2008

me, the ladies and two thousand other crazy teens!

Oscar-worthy? not so much.
Enjoyable? definitely.
Do it again? absolutely!
I met with some of the girls from church  and my SILs, T and MM, to go the midnight showing of Twilight. I think we were the oldest ones in the theater. It was exactly what I needed!  I needed to get to know these ladies better, I needed to get out, and I needed to see a fun movie!  I thought it was fun but there were a few gimmicky things.  I can't wait to see it again with Gracie and Mom and just sit back and enjoy!

4 comments:

marlamuppets said...

i'm seeing it tonight!! the tweens are going to be nutso!!
my seminary kids said it was
"awkward". :) how funny is that!
hope you like arkansas! :)

Grandma Jan said...

Good for you. You got to see the movie. I want to go too but Becca is way too busy to go with me. Maybe I'll just see it later on DVD in the privacy of my own home.
G. Jan

jenny said...

You go girl! I saw it Friday night and had mixed feelings. But, the more I've thought it through (because what else productive could I be doing), I liked the interpretation of the book. It wasn't the book that was in my head, but it was fun to see it on screen. Glad you had a great time.

The Montaño’s said...

I agree. Oscar worthy no, but very fun! they did the best they could. The books are always better, but the integrity of it was kept. I really like the cameo of Stephenie Meyers. It's okay you went to the midnight showing, at least you weren't wearing t-shirts! (either was I, just to clarify!!)