Saturday, November 15, 2008

The poor 2nd child

So, I killed another computer. I have the reverse-Midas-touch. Every computer I use, dies! Grandma's died, and along with it, all newborn pics of LG!

We were actually good parents and took tons of pictures of our second child, but now she'll think she's the typical not-firstborn with no pictures of her before a month old!!!

So... I need your help!
Did I send you pictures of our sweet one?
Did you take pictures of your own??? (Katie, Grace, Becca, Sarah, I mean you!!!!)
Please, please, please send me high-resolution copies of them so that I can pretend that I am a good mother with pictures of BOTH of my beautiful daughters!!!!
please!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

how about i give them to you on sunday or monday or so? we'll use a flash drive and then they'll definitely be in high def. :) i'm excited to see you guys!!!!