Monday, November 17, 2008

My Mother and I Vow to NEVER Open a Daycare...

I don't think we can handle the
3 two year olds crying in unison
throwing food on the floor
continuous pushing and hitting
spitting out liquids at each other
diapers for four and one potty training
fighting over blankets even though they each have one
making sure the toddlers don't disturb the babies in the swing or walk all over the babies on the floor
short-order cooking a mix of noonos and samdiches
the two infants needing to be held in the midst of all this
and silly us, we thought we could clean the house today! 

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

Sounds like a big job. No, cleaning will have to wait. Like your sense of humor - silly you - what is a clean house. I had three adults at my house cleaning on Saturday and we still couldn't get it all done. Good luck with that one.
Love,
G Jan