Wednesday, March 11, 2009

proof!

Poor LG! She truly has no pictures of her compared to the hundreds we have of M! As soon as I posted about her sitting up, I was on a mission to take a good picture of her doing it.  So here she is in all her glory! Sitting up, playing with toys and giggling at Mom!
She also recently discovered that her toes are permanent toys that never go away and are fun to suck on!
And here is my little bird.  I took some video of her at dinner yesterday eating.  It cracks me up.  She sits there with her mouth wide open and if we don't shovel it in fast enough, she growls at us!  And rocks back and forth in her chair, she's so excited to eat.  I love it! I'll upload another video of the bird pose later.... or send it directly to Grace and Grandma Jan because they're probably the only ones who want to see it! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

I want to see this bird pose!

Grandma Jan said...

How cute. She is so sweet. She almost got the box in her mouth. What does her Daddy think of green beans? I'll bet he'd rather feed her applesauce.
Keep those photos coming and the video is great. Love it.
G Jan

Persian Tea said...

i RANDOMLY found your blog and just finished reading your daughter's quotes in the side bar, and i have to tell you, i actually starting laughing out loud!

beautiful family.

Alisha Harris said...

She is adorable. My mom and I are going to make some dresses for our girls in May when I go visit her. I gave her the picture of M in the one you made. She loved it and the cute clips. I told her I was going to do it here and she said-Have you ever followed a pattern, do you even know what the stuff means. So I guess I better wait for her expertise in May.

Laura said...

I would like to see every picture!!! Every video! etc. :D

Tati said...

Oh, she is SO adorable Oh, my! So cute!