Friday, July 3, 2009

Police Academy Graduation!

I have been meaning to post these for almost a month but just got the pictures from Dad's camera on the computer.

Jake graduated from the police academy!!! Hooray!
20 weeks of grueling, hard work paid off.
He was even honored for the top Academics!
It was very cool to be there. He deserves this. He has worked so hard and it's fun to see how well this fits him. He just IS a cop!
my brother is in the second row from the front, fourth from the left (the bald one)
getting his badge from the chief
with his three cute boys!
He's working in the southern part of the city because they know he speaks Spanish, let's just say he'll be able to use those skills in that part of town :)

Congratulations! We are so proud of him!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats! I was searching high and low for your brother until I saw that you called out which one he is. Am I imagining things or did he have long(ish) hair at your wedding?

Marci said...

Yea! Jake does look really happy. I must admit I was a bit shocked when I found out he was going to do this, but now it just fits. :D