I came home this afternoon to a big GREEN sticker-that does not come off very easily, mind you-on our second car. It has been deemed "illegally parked" because it is "not in acceptable condition" because it "hasn't moved in several months." Now, in all honesty, the Suzuki truly hasn't moved in months. However, what do they care? Its registration is current, it's not an eyesore, and there are no assigned parking places here=it's not taking up anyone's space.
Here's the crux of the matter. Our neighbors who hate us? He works for the complex as a maintenance guy. I have avoided officially complaining solely because he has always been so nice to fix our closet doors and dishwasher in the past. His wife has always not liked us though! But honestly, it all feels way too complicated and fishy with all of these problems all of a sudden when he's part of the company. ugh.
So, for anyone keeping track:
1) The neighbor walked into my apartment, all the way into my bedroom to tell me to control my toddler at 10:30 in the morning two weeks ago!
2) Two weeks ago, we got a noise violation in our door THE DAY AFTER THE NEIGHBOR WALKED INTO MY BEDROOM! It said we were noisy after hours. You know us, send the kids to bed at 7 and party it up, baby!
3) We got charged a plumbing bill last week because our neighbor's sink clogged. NOT our sink, theirs!
4) Completely fed up already, I finally officially complained when last Friday night, booming bass music continued past 11:30 at night, waking up Miss M (quiet hours start at 10pm). I am pretty sure that's when they declared full out war on us!
5) Our car has now been deemed not good enough for the parking lot.
I am feeling absolutely harassed at this point!!!!
Luckily, the car will be jumped back to life this afternoon and shipped off to auction at W's work. that's an easy solution. Finding an apartment in Miss M's school zone is the tougher job!!