Friday, August 26, 2011

marathon week

she looks how we all feel this week!
W is back in school Tues and Thurs nights.
Miss M is full swing into school, complete with homework!
Lulu and I have been running ragged all week, trying to catch my speech kids in their new school homes and daycares. Most days, I drop off M, run to work, run an errand, run to get Miss M, run back to work, run home to scarf down some dinner, bathe the girls, do homework, and get to bed.

i have a scary premonition that this will continue in one form or another for many years to come!

however!
i blame the increased caffeine intake this week (to compensate for not feeling good and running around town!) on my insomnia. the result? i sewed my rainbows together last night! and i'm off to find sashing this morning! soooo excited to show you how it turned out!!!

TGIF!

No comments: