Monday, June 4, 2007

Book Review: Twilight


I just finished Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I had read some good reviews on it and found out she graduated from BYU which usually ensures a clean read. Then I stumbled on a blog of a lady who is, well, an obsessed fan and thought it was at least worth a library rental. So I ordered it from the library. But I didn't get around to reading it and it's a thick book! I got the reminder that it was due in two days and realized I needed to get crackin'!

Well, two days later, I can say I really enjoyed it! It is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. Seriously. And it's a whole new take on vampires that I really enjoyed. It's convincing and suspensful and exciting without being too scary (I've had many sleepless nights thanks to Mary Higgins Clark and Law & Order). I've already ordered the sequel from the library. While the little one has been sick, I devoured that book and over 500 pages of Harry Potter 5! Anyway, it's a fun read!

No comments: