Friday, June 15, 2007

Harry Potter Friday!

Dumbledore just got killed. I'm finishing book 6. I am rereading all the books before the new one comes out and I just finished the worst part. So, is Snape good or evil? I have to think he's evil since he killed the greatest wizard of all time. Yet, I'm just not sure it wasn't all a plan. Dumbledore just spent the entire evening teaching Harry that he's stronger and more important than Dumbledore will ever be! But was it really necessary to sacrifice himself for that?????????

Here's the link for the trailer . It's a newer one with more detail for movie five than I've seen in the others. It just makes me more excited!!!!!!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Someone told me recently that they saw like a J.K. Rowling press conference or something and said something like Dumbledore is not going to pull a Gandalf...like that he's probably not going to come back to life or something. Should be VERY interesting!