Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ps

I feel I need to qualify my last entry. Yes, we will go camping again. And yes, I did have fun...part of the time. I loved watching M get comfortable in her new surroundings and it really helped her to have to walk around everywhere between the picnic table and chairs. (Heaven forbid our skin touch the grass!) We love camping, this just wasn't the most fun we have had camping. And I have sufficiently blocked out all previous memories of camping in the rain and how miserable that is...for obvious reasons apparently, so next time we will watch the forecasts more carefully! :)

1 comment:

Grace said...

however, there is of course the best camping trip you ever went on because your amazing sister made the fire and held the baby and went to the shoreline with you!!!! that was definitely the best!!! :)