Friday, June 1, 2007

Harry Potter


I just found out that the 5th movie The OOTP comes out on July 11th, not July 13th like it was originally planned. This could be very good for me. See, I'm having my gall bladder taken out on July 11th but not until the afternoon. I figure, if I can't eat, maybe I can go to a movie before I get the my insides taken out. When it was going to be on the 13th, I figured I was going to be the last to see it. I went to one of the earlier movies on opening night, midnight. I don't remember which one. But it was fun. I told Will that maybe this one we should go to the opening show, just for fun. Then the surgery ruined that. So maybe it's fixed. We'll see! In honor of my current jubilation that I might get to see it after all, I hereby declare Fridays Harry Potter days! For this one, here are my five reasons I'm excited for movie number five to come out:
1. Fred and George finally get to shine-I love F&G and don't think they get enough spotlight but they definitely make up for it in this chapter!
2. two words: Hermione rebels
3. Luna Lovegood and Tonks, I can't wait to see how they are portrayed!
4. Another of my favorites, Lupin, returns to the action
5. Even though this book is darker than the rest, I am glad there's no more waiting and worrying for Voldemort to return, he's returned, so now they start to do deal with it

1 comment:

Linz said...

I had no idea the date had been changed! Thank you for posting this!!(Nor did I know about your surgery...best wishes, Liz.)