Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Magical Education


So, I failed to uphold Harry Potter Friday last week but there was no major uproar so I'm just now getting to it. My brother makes wands. He's a sculptor and he finds beautiful wood to carve into wands. Mine is still on order (it's been a few years, maybe I should remind him, hmmmm) But, if I had a wand and could go to Hogwarts, which I absolutely would! I would take:

5. Herbology
4. Transfiguration, who hasn't wanted to transform something!
3. Charms, I would skim off some fat and straighten my hair without a blowdryer!
2. Potions, I like cooking!
1. Defense Against the Dark Arts, of course!

What about you?

ps- You can sign up for classes and take quizzes and learn fun stuff at mugglnet.com!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Post pics of your wand when you get it!

Katie said...

I think potions would be a little to tricky for me. But I would want to be an auror, so I would have to take potions! I would of course take Transfig., Charms, DFDA, Herbology would be lots of fun. I love to garden.

Liz said...

that's the exact reason i would take those classes too, Katie! :)