Friday, June 8, 2007

I can see clearly now!

The spots have passed! M is allergic to Penicillin like her mother and grandmother before her. Luckily the new antibiotic is working fabulously and she woke up happy and singing and ate a full breakfast for the first time in 10 days!!!! I love happy babies!!!

I love clean laundry! I love to smell M's clothes especially-love that baby detergent! I was putting away laundry and smelling my clothes as I did it. I love when I can smell the clean smell when I first put them on as well!

I love shoes! I don't like buying shoes but I love having shoes. I would own tons of shoes if I could afford it. Why? My shoe size doesn't change when I gain or lose weight!! :)

I love flowers! You'd think I'd have a wonderful garden but I don't yet. Someday I will have enough money to buy pretty flowers for my yard...once I figure out what to do with my yard, that is.

I love Fridays! That means W comes home for the whole weekend and I don't have to work for up to four days and today it's going to be 70 degrees! Love it!!!

I love my little one! I hate when she's sick-it's very depressing when your rarely fussy baby is fussy-it wears me down! Yes, I know I'm so doomed with my next one! And no, that's not an announcement!

No comments: