Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I know, I know....

I know that antibiotics have their place. I know they're important and useful. I just wish they didn't hurt my daughter's bum so much!!!! She gets ear infections like her mommy and daddy did and none of the antibiotics work well for her except Omnicef. That's not true. Amoxicillin works for her too but she gets red spots all over her body!!!!!! But the Omnicef gives her baaaaaaaaad diarrhea! Her little bum explodes in a red rash. So I'm changing her poor bottom and she's crying and cringing and I keep repeating, "I know, I know". So what does she start saying through her gasps? "I know, I know!" Poor girl!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Such a bummer! Oh...no pun intended.

V is allergic to amoxicyllin too.

Grace said...

ohhh, that's sooo sad!! poor girl!!!