Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday dinner at the ranch

So, it's really funny to me that I introduced Becca and Sarah to Mac computers. Because last night, I learned two new things from Becca. They've obviously surpassed my knowledge! If you press F11, all of the windows you have open, hide and you can them back by pressing F11 again! So cool! We had Becca and Grandpa Holman over for dinner last night. It was lovely. We helped with homework and sewed on buttons and visited. M was ESPECIALLY helpful with homework as you can see!

4 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em McD said...

Sorry about the deleted comment, I'm trying to get World Series tickets so I'm on a public computer and I don't know what it posted as.

So what I said was:
That is absolutely adorable! A girl doesn't need much more than a vine of grapes, a pencil and a college textbook. Love it!

Liz said...

i was wondering who cascodays was! :) I hope you get tickets-Will is going to be soooo jealous! It was way too cute. She saw Bec studying and shoved her over and stole her notebook and pencil so she could "work" too!

{irene} said...

Hi girl!!!!...Both designs for our pumkins were from a website, but then Joe free handed the skull into Mike's and a friend, Kathy, did the same with mine, the ghost...So a little bit of both! It was my fist time doing it!..It was so much fun!