Saturday, October 27, 2007

newly sharpened pencils and pumpkins

My next "Fall" movie is "You've Got Mail". I love that movie! I haven't seen it in a while and I just saw my favorite part-"I would buy you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils!" It also makes me want to visit New York again! I haven't been since I was in the 9th grade. However, before I visit there again, we are bound and determined to go to Washington, DC. Someday soon we are going to go! Who knows when, but we're determined!

We went and got pumpkins today! It wasn't exactly a pumpkin patch but M didn't know and we still had fun! They had sheep and goats and chickens to visit with. M and I ran through a haystack maze and we got three lovely pumpkins to carve next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to call on Saturday. You must have been pumpkin hunting. Hopefully you can post photos this week. I'll be missing all the pumpkin craving and Halloween treats - well the treats I can do without (ha) but maybe I'll take some candy in a bowl to work on Oct 31. Not a holiday celbrate big here but they have heard of it.
Have a great weekend. G Jan

Jen said...

Looks like fun! M sure is a cutie!

Grace said...

mmmm....newly sharpened pencils!!! yay!
oh, M is soooo cute!!!! how can you stand living with someone sooooo cute?????? how adorable!!!!
I love you!!!