Friday, October 26, 2007

MY wishlist for M

I have Christmas on the brain! I'm already planning gifts for others and trying to figure out what we're going to do for miss M! She's at the age where EVERYthing is fun! We could get her anything and she'd love it! I've already gotten her a few things including this:







I have wanted to get her a stroller for her dolls for a while now.






I think she's old enough to have a lot of fun with one of these-or the farm or the nativity or the zoo! :)






When she visits me at work, she LOVES to play at the tables we have for our clients.














And I would LOVE to get her something like this!



Who knows what we'll end up doing but these are the ideas floating around in my brain so far!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I say yes on the kitchen set. My Kaitlyn LOVES it! The stroller is also lots of fun--expect when they want to be pushed around in it--haha! Girls are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Lots of ideas for Grandmas. With Christmas and then her 2nd birthday, you'll need a bigger house. Love you and miss you.
The Grandma in Holland for one more week.
G Jan

Admiral Joe said...

posting as Joe, this is Teriney! I love this idea of pictures next to m's wish list! Great idea!!!

Liz said...

Thanks T! I love how exciting it is to watch her play with toys-it's so tempting to want them all for her!