Friday, October 19, 2007

Noodles at Home

I had a mac and cheese craving. But for the real stuff, not from the box. We usually have a lunch with Grandma Jan at Noodles and Company every few weeks but she's in Holland. So I made my own! I made a white sauce, added cheese and served it over macaroni. The verdict? Yum!!! My customer approved! She had four, count them, four bowls! (And that was after eating two bunches of grapes!)
I LOVE how she eats grapes-right off the vine! -my little Greek goddess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable, adorable. Love the daily dose of photos. Thanks so much.
I made it through my first week at the office in Holland. Tess is leaving in the morning for home (MN) but I have had the royal tour and plan to take off on my own tomorrow to visit a couple museums. I am visiting the tourist office here near the apartment first.
More news soon.
G Jan