Sunday, February 17, 2008

Good friends

I have some great friends that are taking good care of me in my current single motherhood. Tuesday night, two girlfriends joined me for a lovely dinner while Gma watched the little one.  Friday night was a fun-filled evening with work friends, enchiladas, and stamping. Saturday night, another work friend took M and I out to dinner.  I am so grateful for the support that we're receiving during this crazy time.

And I get to see my husband in nine days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for the lack of pictures lately-i know that's why some of you read :)-I have been a total slacker on recharging the camera battery! check out gma jan's blog on the right for pics of little M)

1 comment:

Linz said...

You have good friends because you are a good friend.