Sunday, February 24, 2008

My crazy Saturday

I was kind of nervous about Saturday. I had a TON to get done and lots of play dates, for ME!  I almost backed out of a few but my lovely mother told me I needed balance and getting out is good for me.  I'm so glad I did!

I went to a shower for a cute girl in my ward who is having a baby in a month. As a result, I'm pretty sure I'm teaching the girls in my ward how to make bows. If they only knew, I'm still such an amateur!!

I had a late lunch date with an old friend who is going to law school here and whose parents live here. I'm so glad we were able to do that. I don't see her that often-we figured it had been over a year since we last saw each other-but she is one of the nicest and friendliest people I know. She's one of those people who are always smiling and it just lifted my spirits to sit and chat with her!

I had another stamping dinner with Megan and Dana which was absolutely lovely!  I left little M with Grandma so she could go to bed on time since she didn't get much of a nap and Megan and Dana and I just ate pizza, chatted and stamped Easter cards.  They're so good at making cards that I was so excited they liked my idea enough to make some for themselves! I'll post pictures later but I have to actually use these cards so I can't give away my surprise for some of my family readers who may get one! :)

Oh, and I primed my kitchen yesterday!  Busy!!!  But don't tell anyone, I painted it this morning. I totally shouldn't be painting on Sunday but I HAVE to have my kitchen back. If we got called for a showing we would be so DEAD!!! So I needed to at least get my counters back!  I'll post pics of that later. It looks soooooooo good!!!!

No comments: