Saturday, February 2, 2008

2 YEARS OLD!!!


My little one is two today! (Yes, M and her Daddy have the same birthday and yes, they share it with a groundhog) I can't believe she's been a part of our family for two years now! It's hard to imagine how life was before her! I'm so thankful for my little friend.

*you love to sing! I love it how you just start singing and humming when you're happy!
*you love to dance! You will beg for the music to be turned on and then dance around the house! so cute!
*you're learning to jump-you can almost catch air!
*you are totally in love with anything princess! "Pitsess" is the most wonderful movie, plate, cup, music, anything, you name it!
*you like to color and draw and trace hands
*you like to help get dressed and create some very creative ensembles! :)
*you like to play with your babies, change their diapers, feed them, rock them to sleep
*you love all things Elmo!
*you like to have pretty hair and are so patient everyday when I do your hair!
*you don't always like to get your picture taken but you love to see the picture on the camera once it's taken! :)
*you love to go to church and nursery
*you love to have princess snacks!
*you like to eat! tater tot hot dish, tacos, noodles!, cereal, milk, crackers, apples, pears, peaches, pineapple, peas, corn, chicken, hamburgers, mandarin oranges! lots of other things too!
*you are so good at telling me what you want-i get so excited when you tell me stories and answer questions and tell me what you want!
*you love to go go go! anywhere! you get so excited to get dressed, shoes on and go to the mall or the store and just get out of the house!
*you love your family! you love Daddy and me, and love to talk about your cousins and grandparents and see them all!
*you give such wonderful hugs and kisses! i love that you know when I need a hug and will pat my shoulder
*you are so sweet and sensitive-you always worry when I'm sad
*you are also so fiesty! you can scream and tantrum and go crazy with the best of them!
We love you so much!

No comments: