Friday, October 24, 2008

Hand-Me-Downs

...are the greatest!
Here's my happy girl in one of her many beautiful outfits from her cousin, Lola! And yes, that's my two month old fitting perfectly into that 3-6 month outfit!
I pulled out Grace and Sam's old tent for M today and she was thrilled!  Eighteen years old and still fun!  She's excited for Hazie to come and play house now!
It's been a long week.  The potty wars have been called off temporarily because I've been sicker than a dog with a horrible cold. I finally feel like I can think today but one ear is still clogged!  I did discover a new use for an old thing though! Lansinoh is really soothing on raw, chapped noses! (hope I didn't gross anyone out there!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! I remember that tent! It was fun!

Grandma Jan said...

Sorry that the cold bug has hit. Good to hear that you are feeling better. I love the photos of the girls. Hope you don't mind but I borrowed them for my blog too. The girls are just adorable.
Love.
G Jan