Thursday, October 16, 2008

ONLY at the Arkansas State Fair

hog racing...really.
it was actually quite entertaining! I shocked so many people with how beautiful Arkansas can be when i posted earlier pics that I have determined that I need to help the rest of you discover Arkansas.  So, here's your first lesson.  hog racing is quite fun! they run around while color coded pom poms cheer them on!

and yes, the two of us took five kids under the age of three to the fair!  we are impressive, if i do say so myself.

4 comments:

Linz said...

I would have loved it and I'm sure the kids did! I saw dachsund races in MN, similarly entertaining.

Grandma Jan said...

Almost didn't see LG in the photo! Hiding out again with her Mom. Love the photo updates.
G Jan

Emily said...

When I was 9 we went to the South Dakota State fair, and I was picked out of the audience at the pig race to be a cheerleader for one pig, Curly. Curly won the race by being the first to get to the oreo cookie, and I won a pink ribbon. One of the bigger accomplishments of my life. :)

Tati said...

Love the pig racing photo! You guys look like you had fun and like everything went well with all five kids. Very fun!