Thursday, October 9, 2008

Starting to Smile

I have yet to get a really good picture of it, but especially in the morning, she's getting really smiley! I love it!

ps- W's new job is with a health insurance company.  It's a temp-to-hire job while he looks for a more permanent place. We're thrilled though because for the first time in 2008, when I ask how his day is, he says "good" rather than me dreading it's going to be worse than "okay" again!  He's liking it and we're still interviewing at a few other places.  I got offered a part-time position that I'm currently thinking about taking.  We'll keep you posted but we are so blessed that he found this position so quickly to keep income coming in and to keep him busy and from going stir crazy!!!

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Adorable!
Love,
G Jan

Grace said...

she is so pretty!!! I'm excited to see her and everyone again!

Rhonda said...

Lucy just couldn't be more precious! I am glad you guys made it to Arkansas okay- I hope everything is going well!