Sunday, October 5, 2008

What do you think?

My family thinks that M looks a lot like me and LG looks very Holman! So it cracked me up when we stopped in Denver and all of W's family thought LG looked just like M!  

These are at similar ages.  Their skin tone is different, their eyes are different, their mouths and noses are the same though, in my opinion.  What I also love is when people tell me how dark and how much hair LG has!  Well, now you see why I look at them funny-they didn't know that my firstborn had more and darker!  I love my girls!

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

L is first and M is second, right?
As the grandma hopefully I can get it right? But yes, they do look alike. They are definately sisters!
Love, Grandma

Grace said...

so cute!
I like the picture of Lucy. it makes me smile :)

Tati said...

You can tell they are sisters! They are different though, you are right about the skin tone and eyes. I think their noses are a little different. They are both so cute!