Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LG is 2 months!

and a week, actually! She's getting so big and is getting more fun and wonderful each day. For example, she recently has decided to sleep up to ten hours at night. So glorious!

Some things about my nine week old
-loves to snuggle
-has a love/hate relationship with her "firepass". Sometimes she really wants it and gets a red mark from sucking so hard on her pacifier and other times she literally gags if you put it in her mouth
-used to have right torticollis and i'm worried it's turning into left torticollis (can you OVERcorrect that??? Ali?)
-loves swaddling-she fights it for oh, thirty seconds and then she's out like a light
-is starting to have "conversations" where we coo back and forth, LOVE that!
-her eyes are STILL blue, yay!
-she has a "two head" (ask her cousin, Em) not much room for bangs between her eyebrows and hairline, definitely a Holman!
-gets chubbier everyday
-loves watching her big sister and cousins play
-is a quiet little thing, she coos but often she just sits and watches
-loves to go places in her carseat, she and I went to Target yesterday and she just smiled up at me when I took her out of the car
-loves her bjorn carrier-she just snuggles down and sleeps for hours at a time
-loves getting her diaper changed! she likes to air out! :)
-is an absolute joy!

5 comments:

The Montaño’s said...

She is adorable! You guys make beautiful babies Liz!!

Emily said...

Yes, I love a girl with a twohead! So funny. My mom and I have both embraced ours, we'll be here for moral support as she gets older and realizes that bangs aren't gonna work (just figured that one out myself). :) She's beautiful!

ali said...

I don't think you can over correct...just make sure she is looking both ways and I think she will be fine! She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her!

Liz said...

thanks Ali!!!

jenny said...

So cute! All those funny things M is saying are cracking me up! I feel like I should carry around a tape recorder all day to catch all those ridiculous things Hadden is saying.