Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Tonight was our ward's "trunk or treat"! All the kids go around to different cars and get treats in the parking lot, then we had chili and cornbread and a cake walk.  M made her debut as Sleeping Beauty and had a blast!  
W didn't want to dress up so Joe got him a juror tag to wear and he might have even had fun at the Halloween party!
LG was the cutest pumpkin ever!  She even has a second costume for Friday night!
Our two princesses! Aren't their mommies talented???
M said, "Gama, you have cazy hair!"
She knew exactly how to dress, how to walk, spin around, you name it!  She has been practicing being a princess for months! :)
But it's a tiring job!! :)

6 comments:

Marci said...

What fun! I wish that I could have been there. I wonder who is still there that I know. M looks so adorable!

Grandma Jan said...

Adorable Halloween photos. Looks like fun. Wish I could have been there too.
Love,
Grandma Jan

Sarah Bev said...

So adorable! Love the costumes!

Liz said...

Marci, in the first pic, Amanda's in the green with her croc hunter and pumpkin cute boys. At the end, where you can't see them, are Micha and Pam DeVaux Bailey and their family and across from them are Carol Brown and Virgil and his kids. And the girl in the yellow sweatshirt and red hat is Kristin Burdett Beaumont. I think that's all you might know though!

Marci said...

That's actually more people that I thought I would know. I don't think that I knew Kristin. I knew Virgil, but only as Rebecca and Melissa's little brother.

Halley said...

So cute!!!!!! Can't wait to see Lucy's "Friday" costume! :)