Step one: Get a creative sister-in-law to come up with fun ideas and keep you organized!! Thanks, T!
Then do the following:
1. Cover everything in webs2. Make a super cute banner. Thank you, Blue Cricket Design!
3. Throw it at a house (thank you, grandma!) that already has wonderful holiday decor!
4. Make tons of yummy food with fabulous names-like mummy pups!
5. Add lots of candles
6. Line the steps with luminaries and black candles! And yes, more webs!
7. Throw in a cute baby with a lovely long fox tail! Always a party must!
8. Make more yummy food with fabulous names!
9. More candles, more webs, more yummy food!
10. Add candy
12. And yes, carve a pumpkin to look like it's throwing up veggie dip-the crowd loves it!
13. Arsenic (Diet Coke), True Blood (Coke Classic), Goblin Juice (Sprite), and ButterBeer to wet their whistle
14. Add more cute foxes!
15. And kitty cats!
16. Eat donuts off a string
17. Powdered ones for messy faces!
18. Decorate cookies and use LOTS of sprinkles (right, Hallie?) :)
19. Decorate aliens and make spiders
20. Eat frosty, sprinkly cookies!
21. Color haunted pictures. Invite fun friends!
Stir all, add music and trick-or-treating in the backyard, and ENJOY!!!!
With Halloween on a Sunday, we wanted to throw a party for the kids to enjoy Halloween on Saturday! So we did!!