Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ew Ew Ew!!!

Sometime during the night something awful happened!

We woke up this morning to M squirming and whimpering in her bed. W went to get her only to call, uh, sweetie? help!!!

Vomit everywhere! And I'm talking everywhere! Luckily it was contained to her bed but she had thrown up sometime during the night, and rolled around in it through out the night. EW!!!!!! Her hair, jammies, sheets, blankets, stuffed animal, bumper, everything smelled. Her room still smells!!!!!

I love my baby and I'm always shocked at how well I'm able to handle bodily spills when it belongs to my dear ones but this just about pushed me to the limit! Her room reeks and we had to give her another bath this morning and wash her hair twice to get rid of the smell.

She stayed home with Dad this morning while I went to church. We didn't want to risk dealing with church vomit. She seems fine but is definitely not interested in eating.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Oh I feel for you. I know just what your talking about. I hope she feels better soon. By the way I've been wanting to ask you Do you have any tips on how to help Madison with a recent stutter? I'm hoping it's just a stage but maybe there's something I can do to help?? Let me know.