Thursday, July 19, 2007

funny moment

So M just found a paper clip in our office drawers. The drawers are a treasure trove of forbidden goodies that I am still figuring out how to control from her kleptomaniac fingers!! It's the kind of paper clip that has a black, plastic triangle and folding arms. I am blocking the name right now. anyway, it's too cute. She's trying to figure out what it is. So far, she has tried clipping my toenails with it, curling her eyelashes with it, and talking to it. Too cute! Now I better get it away before she figures out how to work it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill says it's an alligator clip and I say binder clip. Not that it matters, but thought I'd pass on the office nerd version.

Reminds me of a nightmare of mine - not high school. But I was in Barnes and Noble and could get anything and everything I wanted (which was wonderful) but at the cash register, the price for all the neat stuff was giving them my children. What a nightmare - it was not worth the price.

Have a great day.
G Jan