Saturday, July 28, 2007

Impaired

I'm drinking fountain impaired. I just can't get a real drink from one!
I'm diet impaired. (See pictures for evidence.)
I've had a growing suspicion, but last night confirmed another impairment. I am budget impaired. In fact, it's a problem that plagues the whole family! We have a horrible pattern that we get low on money, freak out, make changes, things get better, so we get comfy again. It's like the Nephite Pride Cycle. It just keeps going!

This week the check engine light came on three times. It's time for the new car. We're going to try and solve this problem today. We've been searching all week online to get an idea of prices of used reliable cars. We'll see how it goes today. Last night, we had the knock-down drag out, "how are we going to make a monthly car payment?" "discussion". Yes, let's call it a discussion! :) It wasn't pretty. We will have to make MAJOR changes. We made huge goals. The kinds of goals that are very scary if we don't follow through and aren't accountable to each other. I know we can do it but we will both have to be very good! This may seem silly but keep us in your prayers. Neither of us have had to struggle much and like I mentioned, as soon as we do, things get better and we get, well, lazy.

No comments: