Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Going it alone!

Well, we went to Harry Potter 5 opening night Tuesday night. Loved it!

and I had my surgery on Wednesday. Didn't love it but I'm doing okay. (silly, you thought there'd be pictures??? :)

Mom, Sam and Grace came for a week to take care of us. Loved that!!!!!

Mom reorganized and cleaned up and beautified my garden! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

They went home this morning with many tears and a sad goodbye, including Megan who thought she was going to go. I love that she wanted to go and loved having them here but I hate having them leave. Today's my first day taking care of Megan alone so hopefully I'll be alive when Will gets home this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of E and W at the movies. Just think, 2 or 3 more days and book 7 is out. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
G Jan