Friday, July 27, 2007

Schwee!!!!!


Our neighbors have a swing they hung from their tree. All through the Spring, I would have to fight the temptation to run over there and put M in it when they were at work because I knew M would LOVE it! So I got one for us. It was quite an ordeal of running from Home Depot to Toys R Us and through many a Target before I found an outdoor toddler swing. Of course, as soon as I found one, they were everywhere! Grrrr! I figured we could hang it from under the deck. It took us several months to finally do it but M LOVES her swing! She especially loves her Daddy to help her and when he gets home, she'll put on her shoes and run to the door begging for "out, out, schwee, schwee, schwee!!" It was totally worth the search!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, she looks so cute! Swings are the best!