Friday, May 2, 2008

I heart Macey's!

Not the department store, the grocery store!

It's one of those things I've been so happy hasn't changed since I moved away six years ago! It still has fabulous "farm bread" and still sells cheap ice cream cones!

And last night, it was open at 3am when I needed to get motrin for my little girl with a fever! I love it! And it still is closed on Sunday! Good store!

M seems fine today but low energy so I'm not sure what is up but she was hot hot hot last night and crying so I got to trek out in the dark because of course, the motrin is packed! So hopefully she'll be back to her energetic self soon. sweet girl.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, I remember good ol' Macey's. They are did have such great prices. Hope all is well in Utah!

Grandma Jan said...

Hope M is feeling much better by now. What a cute photo! You caught her in motion and smiling!
Love,
Grandma Jan