Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Report

I worked at the hospital for the first time on Saturday! And it was by myself! Augh!! It went really well actually. I had to call my supervisor once because my default settings on the computer disappeared and I needed to reset it with his help. But I was able to find what I needed and enjoyed my day! yay!

I got a new calling at church. I'm the ward chorister. I must have chorister stamped on my forehead. They said if I was related to my grandmother (we go to her ward) then I must know how to lead music! I joined the stake choir on Sunday. I was nervous about going when I really don't know anyone yet but our stake conference is coming up and Elder Nelson is our visiting General Authority and so I couldn't pass this up! I think it will be fun and I DID recognize someone there!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm happy to hear that you had a good first day at work. Starting a new job is always a bit nerve wracking. Good luck as the ward chorister, I'm sure you'll do great, especially since you've had a lot of experience. :) I hope things continue to go well for you all!