Monday, January 11, 2010

MBA Widow

School starts again tonight for my hubby.

He's such a trooper. He says he's nervous but I know he's going to do great! He was nervous last semester too and then he went and got straight A's!!!

Truth is, I'm nervous!

Both classes are live this semester (one was online last semester) so he will be physically gone two nights a week, every week. Plus he goes out with the missionaries every week, so that's three nights going solo for me and the girls.

I have checked out two seasons of Gilmore Girls from the library and I plan to do a lot of crafting and organizing after 7pm when the girls go down but I'll also need a lot of motivation!

We set goals to work out more but the options just shrank drastically with W being gone 3 nights out of seven. Plus, I have discovered that it's not very motivating to cook for two toddlers and yourself. chicken nuggets are just so much easier and crowd-pleasing!

Wish us luck! And you know where to find us on Mondays and Tuesdays! :)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Good Luck! it will all be worth it in the end right!? that's what i keep telling myself too :)

Heather said...

I'm the queen of figuring out how to fit workouts in. First off, you have 4 other days to do it and second, use the stairs, park further away than necessary and when holding your kids, tighten those abs and stand up straight. Don't get discouraged! Also, the meal thing I totally get. I usually find something more "grown up" to make that is fast like eggs w/spinach on a english muffin or soup and toast. You can do it, don't back down just cause W is gone 3 times out of 7 days! I'll be your cheerleader if you need one.