Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I heart Primary!

I love Primary.
I love teaching Primary.
I'm so thankful that I get to teach the 11 year old girls that I do. They teach ME every week.
I'm so thankful for the opportunity to get back to gospel basics and review the principles that the scriptures teach.
I love when my girls come home singing primary songs.
I love that Lulu wants to sing "Popcorn Popping" and "I love to see the Temple" each and every night as she goes to bed.
I love that M sings "He Sent His Son" and "I know that my Savior Loves Me" while she's coloring or playing by herself. I love that she asks questions about what the songs teach.

Click on the links to enjoy the sweet music that my girls and I love so much!!
I'm so thankful for a Heavenly Father that created such an inspired program to teach my girls about His love and plan for us!!!

No comments: