Monday, January 21, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

I get to see my sweetie in less than
four
days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Did I tell you that I'm excited??)
It has gotten me through the last week knowing that "next Friday I'll be with my honey"!
There's a blog I read and enjoy of a very talented woman (not in my links, so don't bother looking). She made the announcement that she's getting divorced, and I am just heartsick for her. It has made me think about what it takes to get there. W and I haven't had a rough time, but we're definitely not perfect. If anything, I take advantage of our easy time. Being away has definitely made me aware of how I need to take advantage of him in another way. I need to take advantage of the love that he is always freely giving and the kindness that is always there. Not that we'll be any more perfect, but hopefully enjoy the ride more and more!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

It was fun to see your hubby last night at Dinner. He is very sweet and really misses you. I told him I couldn't talk to him for long about you guys because I would just break out balling. I'm excited for you guys to see each other Thursday. :o) Oh and I love your layout. I really need to learn how to use photoshop.

{irene} said...

So happy for you!..I would die without my Mike!