Friday, January 18, 2008

Boy, I feel safe!

So we met Grandma Jan for some shopping and dinner tonight. It was lovely to get out (even if the outdoors are scary cold!) and it was fun. We walked around Archiver's and M was so cute. She got mad every time I'd walk away from "umma" (a nice change after she was such a cranky pants last Sunday).

Then we walked around Target and Grandma even got some cute spring clothes for M's birthday! M and i wandered around the toys and turned the corner and gasp! M (yes, she gasped and yelled out, Princess!!!) went nuts over the Princesses! It was toooo cute! I don't know where her love for all things princess is coming from but it is taking over! They had cute soft dolls for each Disney princess and so I snuck one away for her birthday later! :)

We had dinner in the mall and I had a good chuckle over the security guards keeping us "safe" in the mall. Seriously, the kid was skinnier than Steve Erkel, his uniform was hanging off his body, my six year old nephew could take him down! It was funny, good thing our mall is really quite tame! :)

3 comments:

Teriney said...

I love M! How cute!!!! Sounds like a fun weekend! Gma Jan sounds like a great Gma!!

Grace said...

aw, that's too cute! I might have some fun with the obsession with princesses!
I love you!

Admiral Joe said...

http://www2.arkansasonline.com/news/2008/jan/23/not-now-mommys-blogging/

I want to meet the man that Roundy can take down, and then I want to try and slip him through a mail slot.